I am a Lecturer in Library and Information Science at City, University of London.
I am also an Associate Lecturer at Rose Bruford College of Theatre and Performance and at the University of East London.
I am interested in how theatre and performance operate in contemporary digital culture. The website contains information about my past and current research and teaching activities.
If you are thinking about applying for a PhD at City then you are welcome to send me a brief proposal and we can arrange a meeting.
The Library and Information Science course page gives full details on the application procedure, but you must contact me in the first instance.
I am particularly interested in receiving proposals in the following areas:
- interactive and immersive artworks;
- hacktivism and piracy;
- identity and the internet;
- digital and postdigital culture:
- audience participation and concepts of co-authorship;
- performance documentation and archives; and
- the history and future of the Open Access movement